Asparagus & Feta Canapes
- 20 slices thin white bread
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 20 spears canned asparagus -- drained
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Trim crusts from bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Blend cheeses and egg to a workable consistency and spread evenly on each slice of bread.
- Place an asparagus spear on each slice and roll up.
- Dip in melted butter to coat thoroughly.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze. When firmly frozen, slice into bite size pieces. (If freezing for a future date, place bite size pieces in a freezer bag - do not defrost to cook) Place on cookie sheet and bake at 400 F for 20 min.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer