- 10 Asparagus Spears
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Reduced-Calorie Mayonnaise
- 10 slices Bologna (large)
- Trim the bottom end of the asparagus and blanch with boiling water.
- Blend the mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Divide and spread the mustard mixture evenly on the large bologna slices.
- Wrap one asparagus spear in each bologna slice.
- Place the slices in a single layer on a round microwave platter or plate. Cover lightly with paper towels. With the microwave on MEDIUM, cook for 1 minute or until hot, rotate the plate one-half turn after 30 seconds.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer