- 2 cups Finely shredded or chopped -- cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup PACE Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup Green onion slices
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground cumin
- Vegetable oil
- 32 Corn tortillas
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack or -- cheddar cheese
- Combine chicken, Pace Thick & Chunky Salsa, onion and cumin, mix well.
- Heat about 1/2" oil in small skillet until hot but not smoking.
- Quickly fry each tortilla in oil to soften, about 2 seconds on each side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese down center of each tortilla. Roll tightly, secure with wooden pick. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 400`F. about 18-20 minutes or until crisp.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer