SESAME CHICKEN WITH HONEY DIP
- 1 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 t Dry mustard
- 1 tb Onion -- minced
- 1 lb Chicken breasts -- skinless
- -boneless, poached and cut
- -crosswise into 1/2inch strp
- 1/2 c Seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 c Sesame seeds
- 2 tb Honey
- 1 tb Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a mdeium-size bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, dry mustard, and onion, mix to blend will.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs and sesame seeds to mix.
- Roll chicken cubes in bread crumbs to coat.
- Place ina single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until lightly borwned and crisped. 3. Meanwhile, blend remaining 1 cup mayonnaise with honey and Dijon mustard. Serve as a dipping sauce with chicken
This page is made by Pascal Meijer