- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Water -- boiling
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheese -- shredded
- 2 cups Chicken -- cooked
- 2 tablespoons Olives
- 2 tablespoons Wine
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Melt butter in boiling water.
- Add flour, stir vigorously.
- Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn`t separate.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add egg, beat vigorously until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough onto greased baking sheet, using 1 level teaspoon dough for each puff.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and split. Finely chop cooked chicken, pimiento, and olives. Combine with remaining ingredients. Fill each puff with 2 teaspoons.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer