- 24 Oysters, Shucked, w/ 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Shell Reserved each 3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Egg Yolks - Salt
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, - Pepper, Ground
- Cored, Seeded & 12 oz Crabmeat, Well Picked
- Chopped Over
- 1 Clove Garlic, Chopped 3 Tbls Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the oysters into several pieces. Place in the half shells on a baking sheet. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Toss gently. Pile the mixture on top of the oysters. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer