Pineapple Cream Cheese Ball
- 2 pkgs cream cheese
- 225 g can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- Leave cream cheese on counter to soften.
- Drain pineapple very thoroughly (squeeze if needed).
- Chop walnuts, onions and green pepper finely.
- 4. When cream cheese is softened (you can speed this up by microwaving on power 30 for 1 or 2 minutes), add all ingredients, mix well and form into ball. 5. Refrigerate until cream cheese is firm again.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer