- 1 lb Potatoes
- 2 T Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c Chives or green onions,
- 1/2 t Paprika
- 1/2 c Wheat germ
- Peel and chop potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water.
- Boil until soft.
- Mash cooked potatoes with oil, then add seasonings.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape mix into 1-inch balls.
- Mix the paprika and wheat germ together in a dish.
- Roll potato balls in paprika and wheat germ mixture until coated. Place on oiled baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes. Let stand on folded paper towels before serving with toothpicks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer