Prawn & Pork Toast
- 1 tablespoon chinese dried prawns
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 125 grams prawns, cooked
- 500 gallons pork -- minced, lean
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce -- to taste
- 1 egg
- 6 white bread slices -- day old
- vegetable oil -- for frying
- Finely chop the dried prawns (shrimps), coriander and garlic in food processor.
- Add fresh prawns and pork and grind to paste.
- Add fish sauce and egg.
- Process until mixed.
- Spread paste on bread.
- Cut crusts and slice into four triagles.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Fry toast only four or five pcs at a time.
- Slide into oil, filling downward and fry until golden brown, then flip over and cook other side briefly.
- 5. remove toast and place on wire rack to drain. 6. Arrange toast on shredded lettuce with a small bowl of sweet and source sauce. Serve hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer