- 6 Sheets Jus-rol Fillo Pastry,
- Vegetable oil
- 1 sm Bunch spring onions, finely
- 3 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 In piece fresh ginger,
- -peeled and crushed
- 4 oz Fresh beansprouts
- 4 oz Finely chopped celery
- 8 oz Frozen prawns, thawed
- 1 tb Soy sauce
- 1/2 ts Soft brown sugar
- Heat 1 tb oil in a wok or frying pan, stir-fry the onions, garlic and ginger for a few min.
- Add beansprouts and celery, stir-fry for a further 2 min.
- Turn vegetables into a bowl, add prawns and mix with soy sauce, sugar and season to taste.
- Divide drained filling into 12 portions.
- Cut each sheet of fillo in half crossways.
- Place a portion of filling at one end of a pastry square.
- Roll up just enough to enclose filling then fold in the ends, sealing with water. Continue to roll and again seal with water. Deep fry at 180C (350F) for about 5min. Drain well and serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer