- 8 oz Loaf party rye-bread slices
- 1/4 c Mayonnaise
- 1 tb Chil sauce
- 1/2 ts Prepared horseradish
- 1/2 sm Green pepper, minced
- 1/4 lb Thinly sliced corned beef
- 8 oz Sauerkraut, drained
- 8 oz Slice swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Arrange bread slices on large cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned on one siode.
- Remove cookie sheet oven.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir mayonnaise, chil sauce, horseradish, and green pepper until blended.
- (Could substitute 1,000 Island dressing).
- With knife, spread some mayonnaise mixture on toasted side of each bread slice.
- Top each slice with some corned beef, sauerkraut, then cheese, cutting corned beef and cheese slices to fit. Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer