- vegetable oil -- for frying
- 4 cups homemade mexican meat mix -- thawed
- 2 packages won-ton wrappers -- 16 ounces each
- In a large skillet, heat 2" of oil to 375=B0.
- Place a won-ton skin on the table on the diagonal (like a diamond).
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful of the meat mixture in the lower corner of won-ton skin.
- Fold the lower point up over the fililng, the fold the sides in.
- Moisten the top corner with a little water and roll the won-ton into a cylinder.
- Repeat with remaining meat filling and won-ton skins.
- Lower several mini-chimi rolls at a time into the hot oil. Fry for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown, turning as needed to brown evenly. Drain on paper towelling. Serve with guacamole and salsa.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer