Mini Monte Cristo Sandwiches
- 2 T Butter Or Margarine,Softened 2 T Prepared Mustard
- 8 ea Slices White Bread 4 oz (4 slices) Swiss
- or Fontina*
- 4 oz (4 slices) Cooked Ham 3 ea Large Eggs
- 1/2 c Milk 1 ea Env. Golden Onion
- Soup Mix
- 1/4 c Butter Or Margarine
- * Use either type of cheese, but not both.
- Blend 2 T butter with mustard, even spread on each bread slice.
- Equally top 4 bread slices with cheese and ham, top with remaining bread, buttered side down.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
- Beat eggs, milk, and golden onion recipe soup mix until well blended. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coating well. In large skillet, melt 1/4 C butter and cook sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until golden.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer