MINI SAUSAGE RUBENS
- 1/2 lb Smoked Sausage
- 1 Loaf Party Rye Bread
- 4 tb Butter
- 1 c Thousand Island Dressing
- 16 oz Saurkraut
- 10 Slices Of Swiss Cheese
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Drain the saurkraut.
- Cut cheese slices into 1/2" x 2-1/2" strips.
- Melt butter in small skillet.
- Brush rye bread with butter on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet. Toast at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn. Remove from oven and build rubens ending with criss- crossed cheese slices on top. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer