Mexican Appetizer Cheesecake
- 2 teaspoons chicken flavored instant bouillon
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 24 ounces cream cheese -- softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 can finely chopped chicken or leftover minced -- turkey
- or chicken
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies -- well drained
- shredded cheese
- diced green onions
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Dissolve bouillon in water.
- Set aside.
- In bowl, beat cheese, chili powder and hot pepper sauce until smooth.
- Add eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add bouillon liquid, beating unitl smooth.
- Stir in chicken and chilies.
- Pour into cake or quiche pan which has been sprayed with pam.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Carefully run knife around edge of pan. Turn onto serving plate. Top with sausa, grated cheese and green onions. Serve warm or chilled, with tortilla chips.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer