LETTUCE WITH POMEGRANATE & PINE NUTS
- 2 tablespoons Pine nuts
- 10 each Spinach leaves -- rinsed &
- 5 cups Leafy green lettuce -- torn
- 2 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Place pine nuts in a skillet & toast them over a moderate heat until golden brown.
- Stir constantly, set aside.
- Roll spinach leaves into a tight cigar shape & cut crosswise into 1/8" chiffonade or shreds.
- Combine lettuce & spinach in a salad bowl. Drizzle with oil, season with salt & pepper, toss to mix. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, pine nuts & lemon juice.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer