POTATO CHIP CAVIAR
- 1 Idaho potato, washed
- -Olive Oil for frying
- -salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c Mascarpone cheese or creme
- -salmon caviar
- -American black caviar
- Slice the Idaho Potato into 1/8-inch slices.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Lay the chips on paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mascarpone into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe out I teaspoon of mascarpone onto the center of each chip. Garnish with chopped chives. Place 1 teaspoon of each caviar on either side of the mascarpone.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer