- 1 Cream cheese, softened
- 1 ts Onion, gratred
- 1 ts Horseradish
- 1 ds Worcestershire sauce
- 100 Ham, slices
- Blend cream cheese, onion, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce until of spreading consistency.
- Separate meat slices.
- Lay out five slices slightly overlapping on an 18" piece of aluminum foil.
- Lay out two more rows to form a rectangle of meat.
- Spread with cheese mixture.
- Roll up as jelly roll using foil to bring up meat at beginning of roll. Use fingers to roll until complete. Chill. Just before serving, slice into one inch slices. Can be used with Corned Beef or Smoked Beef as well.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer