Baked Ham Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 1-2" Fresh Mushrooms 2 Tbls Water
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Chopped 1/2 Cup Fully Cooked Ham,
- 1 Tbls Butter Chopped Fine
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Flour 2 Tbls Parmesan, Grated
- 1/4 tsp Dried Savory, Crushed 1/4 Cup Fine Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbls Dry White Wine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the mushrooms.
- Remove the stems.
- Set the caps aside.
- Chop the stems (you`ll need about 1 cup for 24 appetizers, adjust as needed).
- Cook the chopped stems along with the green onions in the butter until just tender.
- Stir in the flour, savory and pepper.
- Add the wine and water.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the ham and the Parmesan. Fill the mushroom caps with the ham mixture. Place in a (15"x10"x1") baking pan. Top with bread crumbs. Bake until tender (15-20 minutes).
This page is made by Pascal Meijer