HEART OF PALM ROLLS FOR LUMPIA
- 2 lb Hearts of Palm -- shredded
- 1 t Minced garlic
- 3/4 c Onion -- chopped
- 2 tb Lard
- 1/4 c Fish sauce
- 1 lb Small shrimp or prawns
- -shelled and sliced
- 1 lb Boiled pork -- cut into narrow
- 1 lb Cooked crabmeat -- flaked
- Salt and pepper
- Lumpia wrappers
- Lettuce leaves
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Boil Heart of palm for 5 minutes, drain.
- Saute garlic and onion in lard until softened.
- Add fish sauce and shrimp and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the pork and crab and heat through, season with salt and pepper. Add heart of palm and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Line each lumpia wrapper with a lettuce leaf and fill generously. Roll up and serve with hot sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer