HERBED SPINACH BALLS
- 20 oz Spinach (frozen),
- 2 c Herb stuffing mix
- 3/4 c Parmesan cheese,
- 1 t Garlic, finely minced
- 1 md Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 lb Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thaw spinach and remove excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients (stuffing mix, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, eggs and butter) and mix well. Form the mixture into small balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer