Caesar Artichoke Swirls
- 1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Light -- creamy-stye Caesar
- Dressing or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 16 slices Multigrain bread
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Mix with feta cheese, dressing, parsley and pepper. Trim crusts from bread. Spread 2T filling over each slice. Roll up tightly. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Each roll makes 6 rounds.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer