- 4 ea 8-inch flour tortillas
- Butter- melted
- 1 Pear, firm, ripe
- -- (peeled, cored and diced)
- 8 oz Brie
- -- shredded or thinly sliced
- 1/4 c Chopped Calif. dried figs
- Brush one side of tortilla lightly with butter.
- Place buttered side down on baking sheet.
- Place diced pear, Brie and figs on bottom half of each tortilla. Fold in half. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted, or heat on medium-hot griddle until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer