All-American Egg Rolls
- 1 qt Cooking oil
- 15 ea Cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 1/2 c Real mayonnaise
- 1/2 c Softened cream cheese
- 2 T Prepared mustard
- 4 ea Polish sausages
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 t Milk
- 8 lg Egg roll wrappers
- Chopped parsely
- Heat oil in frying pan to medium-high, about 350 degrees.
- Combine garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, and mustard in blender until smooth.
- Remove from blender.
- Cut each Polish sausage into two shorter halves and score lengthwise.
- Beat egg and milk with fork until smooth.
- Place each sausage half at end of egg roll wrapper, add a dollop of mustard sauce and roll sausage into wrapper, sealing ends with egg mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with extra mustard sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer