Crab Meat Alma
- 1 Stick Butter 2 Cups Swiss Cheese, Grated
- 1 Bunch Green Onion, Chopped 1/2 Cup Dry Sherry
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, Chopped Fine - Cayenne
- 1 sm can Mushrooms, Drained - Salt
- 3 Tbls Flour 1 Lb White Crab Meat
- 2 Cups Light Cream
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Saute the vegetables until soft.
- Blend in the flour and cream. Heat until thickened. Add the cheese. Cook until the cheese melts. Add the wine, cayenne and salt. Fold in the crab meat. Heat gently for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve on French bread or in patty shells.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer