- 15 oz Black Beans- Rinse &- Drain *
- 4 oz Ripe Olives-Chop &- Drained *
- 1/4 c Onion- Finely Chopped, 1 Sm.
- 1 ea Clove Garlic- Finely Chopped
- 2 T Vegetable Oil
- 2 T Lime Juice
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 t Red Pepper- Crushed
- 1/4 t Cumin- Ground
- 1/8 t Pepper
- 8 oz Cream Cheese- Softened, 1 pk
- 2 ea Eggs- Large Hard Cooked, **
- 1 ea Green Onion w/Top- Sliced
- * 1 can of each black beans and ripe olives.
- Drain and rinse the beans, Drain the chopped ripe olives.
- ** Eggs should be peeled and chopped.
- Mix all ingredients except cream cheese, eggs, and green onion.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Spread cream cheese on serving plate. Spoon bean mixture evenly over cream cheese. Arrange eggs on bean mixture in ring around the edge of the plate, sprinkle with green onion.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer