- 8 lg Shrimp, cooked
- 2 Green onions, trimmed
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, seeded, cut
- -in thin strips and
- -decorative shapes
- 8 sm Ripe or green olives
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tb Lemon juice
- 2 tb Olive oil
- 1 ts Sugar
- 1 ts Coarsely ground mustard
- 1/4 ts Creamed horseradish
- Remove heads and body shells from shrimp but leave on tail shells.
- Devein shrimp by removing black spinal cord.
- Cut each green onion in 4 daisies.
- Put shrimp, green onions, bell pepper and olives in a bowl.
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, mustard and horseradish.
- Pour over shrimp mixture, cover and marinate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove ingredients from marinade and thread equally on 8 wooden picks. Drain on paper towels.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer