Cocktail London Broil
- 1 Flank steak
- Meat tenderizer
- Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c Red wine
- Garlic bread slices made
- -from one loaf of french
- -bread baguette slices
- Lemon leaves (opt)
- Parsley (opt)
- Sprinkle both sides of a flank steak with meat tenderizer.
- Stab thoroughly with a fork.
- Spread both sides with a good barbecue sauce.
- Place in a plastic bag.
- Pour in red wine.
- Marinate overnight.
- Broil under high heat 2" from heat source, 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- When well-chilled, slice very thin against the grain.
- Arrange slices on one side of a platter.
- On the other side, arrange garlic bread slices made from one loaf of french bread baguette slices, spread with butter, garlic and parsley. Place tooth pick container in center of platter. Garnish with lemon leaves or parsley.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer