- 24 lg Littleneck clams
- 8 oz Garlic compound butter
- 1 c Rendered andouille sausage
- 1/2 c Bread crumbs
- 6 sl Bacon- cut in 1.5" pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Hold the clams in a cloth and insert a knife between the shells.
- Pry the shells apart, then sever the hinge muscle and discard the top shell.
- Loosen the muscle in the lower shell.
- Slice the compund butter into 24 equal slices.
- Place a slice of butter on each clam.
- In a food processor, combine the rendered andouille and bread crumbs together, Combine until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Season with Essence.
- Place a tablespoon of the crust on the butter.
- Using your hands, pat the crust firmly into the clam shell. Top each shell with the bacon pieces. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 4-6 minutes. Remove from the oven. Place the clams on a platter and garnish with parsley and Essence.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer