Hoisin Turkey with Roasted Pine Nuts in Lettuce Cups
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 7 ounces hoisin sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 400=B0.
- On a rimmed cookie sheet, toast the pine nuts for 5= to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside.
- =20 In a large skillet, saute the ground turkey over Medium-High heat, stirring, until it changes color and is cooked through.
- Drain will and return to the pan.
- Stir in the cornstarch and hosin sauce. Heat and stir over Medium heat until bubbly. Add the pine nuts and the rice and stir until heated through.= =20 Spoon 1/3 cup of the hot turkey mixture onto each lettuce leaf.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer