Ham and Cheese Rillette
- 1 c Chopped cooked ham
- 2 Chopped hard cooked eggs
- 1 pk (3-oz) soften cream cheese
- 1 ts Dijon mustard
- 3 Mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 tb Finely chopped onion
- 3 tb Melted butter
- Place ham, eggs, cream cheese, mustard, mushrooms and onion in a food processor and process, using a pulsing action.
- Do not puree. Pack mixture in one or two small crocks and cover with a thin layer of melted butter. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with warm buttermilk biscuits.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer