Sauteed Fiddleheads with Pancetta
- 4 cups fiddleheads, trimmed and cleaned -- * see note
- 1/2 pound pancetta -- cut into 1/4" dice
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper -- to taste
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the fiddleheads and blanch for 5 minutes.
- Drain. Place the pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat and fry until browned. Add the fiddleheads and saute for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among 4 plates and serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer