MUSHROOMS STUFFED WITH WHOLE CLAMS
- 24 Mushrooms, 2" in diameter
- 3 tb Butter, melted
- 24 Littleneck clams, shucked
- 5 tb Horseradish
- 8 tb Mayonnaise
- 1 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Drops Tabasco
- Remove stems from mushrooms and reserve for another use.
- Wipe mushroom caps with a towel, dip in butter, and place, rounded side down, on a rack on a cookie sheet.
- Place 1 clam in each mushroom cap. Mix together remaining ingredients and spoon over clams. Broil about 6" from heat for about 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and topping begins to brown.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer