- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1/4 c Lemon juice
- 1/2 c Olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 c Snipped parsley
- 3/4 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Green onions (with tops),
- -thinly sliced
- 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
- Parsley sprigs
- Cut mushrooms into 1/8-inch slices.
- Mix mushrooms and lemon juice in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
- Stir in oil, 1/4 cup parsley, the salt, pepper, onions and garlic, toss.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours. Just before serving, remove with slotted spoon. Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with parsley. 10 servings, 40 calories per serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer