IMPOSSIBLE QUICHE TARTS
- 3/4 c Sour cream
- 1/2 c Bisquick or baking mix
- 1/2 c Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 ts Worchestershire sauce
- 2/3 c Cheddar cheese-shredded
- 1/3 c Salami- chopped
- 2 tb Green onion- sliced
- These Impossible pies are made in muffin cups.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease 18 muffin cups, 2 1/2" X 1 1/4" inches.
- Beat sour cream, Bisquick, milk, eggs, and Worchestershire sauce till smooth, 15 seconds in blender or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp in each muffin cup.
- Mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle 1 tbsp over batter in each cup. Bake till knife inserted in centre comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes. Loosen sides of tarts from pan, remove from pan. Remove any remaining appetizers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer