- 1/2 lb Beef Tenderloin 1 Tbls Garlic, Pressed
- 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin 1 Dash Pepper
- 1/2 lb Chicken Cutlet (Breast 1/4 Cup Water
- Meat) 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce 1 Bunch Green Onions
- 1 Tbls Ginger Root, Grated
- Cut the beef, pork and chicken into silver dollar sized medallions about 1/4" thick.
- Pound each lightly to flatten.
- Insert a bamboo skewer into each medallion, keeping the medallions as flat as possible.
- Combine the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, pepper, water and sugar in a small bowl.
- Arrange the satays in the marinade with their skewers resting on the edge of the bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or longer.
- Wash and trim the green onions.
- Make several lengthwise cuts through the green ends.
- Place, green side down, in a small bowl of ice water.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange the satays on the broiler pan with the skewers all on one side.
- Cover the skewers with foil.
- Broil 3" from the heat for 3 minutes. Turn. Broil until done to taste (roughly 2 minutes longer). Remove chicken and beef satays. Cook pork satays until well done. Arrange on a board or platter. Garnish with the green onions. Serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer