Italian Marinated Mushrooms
- 1 lb Fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 c Lemon juice
- 1/2 c Olive oil (vegetable oil may
- -be substituted)
- 2 Green onions with tops,
- -thinly sliced
- 1/4 c Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Freshly ground pepper
- Paprika Parsley sprigs Bread sticks (optional) Cut mushrooms into 1/8-inch slices.
- Mix mushroom slices and lemon juice in large bowl (glass or plastic).
- Stir in oil, onions, 1/4 cup parsley, the garlic, slat, and pepper.
- Toss, cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, remove from mixing bowl to serving bowl, using slotted spoon. Sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with parsley sprigs. Serve with long, thin bread sticks if desired.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer