- Categories: Appetizers
- Yield: 4 servings
- 31 oz (2 cns) Chick Peas
- Liquid *
- 6 tb Tahini **
- 1/3 c Lemon Juice or To Taste
- 3 lg Cloves Garlic(or More)
- Salt &- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Combine all ingredients, except garnishes, in blender or food processor container.
- Blend to a smooth, creamy paste.
- Taste and add more lemon juice or salt to suit your taste.
- It should be the creamy consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Thin with chick pea liquid or water if necessary. Scrape into an attractive bowl, Color olive oil with a bit of paprika. Drizzle oil over the surface in a decorative pattern and sprinkle with parsley.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer