GOAT CHEESE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND ROSEMARY
- 3 whole dried tomatoes -- halved
- 3 cloves garlic -- pressed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary -- chopped
- 1 whole french bread loaf
- canola oil
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Cover dried tomato halves with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes -- drain and chop.
- Combine tomatoes and next 3 ingredients.
- cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- Slice baguette thinly, brush rounds with additional oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Just before serving, place goat cheese on a plate and top with marinated tomatoes. Serve with baguette rounds and garnish.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer