Cheese Snack Rounds
- 1 Jar (5oz) Sharp pasteurized
- -process cheese spread
- 1/2 c Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tb Toasted sesame seed
- Mix cheese spread and baking mix.
- shape into a roll, about 1 inch in diameter, on lightly floured cloth covered board.
- Roll in sesame seed, pressing lightly if necessary.
- Wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut roll into 1/4 inch slices. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. About 42 appetizers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer