VERMONT CHEDDAR AND MAPLE CRACKERS
- 2 c Shredded sharp Cheddar
- 2 1/2 oz Chopped pecan pieces
- 1/3 c Mayonnaise
- 1 tb Maple syrup
- 1/2 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 36 Whole-grain crackers
- MIX THE CHEESE, PECANS, mayonnaise, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Spread the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly on the crackers.
- Place the crackers on a flat pan or cookie sheet and run it under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Transfer the crackers to a plate and serve at once. Makes 3 dozen puffs.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer