NAIROBI CLUB WEINERS
- 4 pk Hot Dogs (meat/beef)
- 1 cn Beer
- 1 pk KC Masterpeice BBQ sauce
- Chicken hot dogs won`t work, beef works best but "meat" one are ok.
- Cut hot dogs into 1" pieces and put in crock pot.
- Cover with beer, I use the cheap stuff.
- cover and cook for several hours, until the dogs plump up. drain off beer and cover with BBQ sauce. Cook a couple of more hours. This is much better than it sounds. Kids will generally hate it, but adults will inhale it.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer