Zucchini Swedish Meatballs
- 1 small onion
- 2 small cans mushrooms -- drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups zucchini -- grated
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Whirl onion, mushrooms eggs and salt in blender.
- Mix with ground beef and zucchini.
- Form into small meatballs. Bake on large shallow baking sheet 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Carefully pour off grease, saving gravy-type liquid that forms. Pour into crockpot or warming dish with cream of mushroom soup. Keep warm.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer