- 8 Oz Cream cheese at room tempera
- 8 Oz Crabmeat, flaked
- 1/4 T Garlic powder
- 1/2 T Worstershire sauce
- 1 Lb Wonton wrappers
- 1 Ea Egg yolk beaten
- 4 C Oil of your choice for deep
- Mix crabmeat, garlic powder and Worstershire sauce together in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place one tsp.
- of mixture on wonton wrapper, moisten edges with egg yolk and fold the wrapper in half to form a triangle then seal edges.
- Fold the two furthermost points under so you have something resembling a little bird.
- You don`t have to do the last part but I do...it looks decorative. In a wok heat the oil to 350 f. Deep fry the wontons for 2-3 minutes turning once until golden brown.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer