- 1 Pk 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 T Baking powder
- 1 10-12 slices thin wh.bread
- 4 1/2 Oz Can deviled ham
- Combine cream cheese with egg yolk, baking powder, and a dash of salt, mix until blended and smoothe.
- Cut 4 small rounds from each slice of bread using a biscuit cutter or small glass.
- Spread each round lightly with mayonnaise.
- Spread each with a thin layer of deviled ham.
- Spoon the cheese mixture on the ham.
- Sprinkle with paprika. This much can be done ahead and the appetizers frozen, if you desire. To serve, put into a moderately hot oven(375) for 12-15 minutes, or until puffed and browned. Serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer