- 8 ounces cream cheese -- softened*
- 3/4 cup summer sausage -- (beef) diced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream -- * see note
- 8 ounces green chiles -- diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 1 ounce ranch salad dressing -- dry mix package
- 10 large tortillas -- warmed
- In a glass mixing bowl, warm the cream cheese in the microwave, on low, until softened.
- Beat the Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Add diced sausage, sour cream, green chilies, cheddar cheese and Ranch dressing mix until well combined.
- Warm the tortillas.
- I warm mine by putting the whole bag in the microwave, and putting the setting on "defrost" for 5 minutes.
- Low setting will work too.
- Place the warm tortillas on the table, and divide the cheese mixture evenly upon each of the 10 tortillas.
- Spread the mixture out on each tortilla with a spoon, having it a little thin in the middle of the tortilla, and making it a little thicker toward the outer edges.
- Roll up each tortilla and cheese mixture tightly.
- Put them in plastic wrap.
- I buy Best Choice Tortillas at "Price Chopper", and they come in a zip lock bag.
- I put the rolled tortilla-cheese mixture into this bag, and zip it. Refrigerate overnight, and then you can cut into 1" pieces and serve, or eat them like a burrito.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer