- 8 Oz Cream cheese
- 6 Oz Can crab meat,
- 1 Drained and flaked
- 2 Ea Green onions with tops,
- 1 Thinly sliced
- 1 Ea Clove garlic, minced
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 T Lite soy sauce
- 1 Pk (48) won ton skins
- Vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins and spray coating, mix until well blended.
- (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.
- ) Place 1 tsp filling in center of each won ton skin.
- Moisten edges with water, fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal.
- Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly, moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat. Bake in 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer