Crab and Avocado Cocktail
- 1 c Crab meat- cooked 2 ea Avocados- peeled & chopped
- 2 ea Jalapeno chiles- * 1/4 c Tomato- chopped, 1 small
- 1/4 c Lime juice 2 tb Olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tb Onion- chopped 2 tb Cilantro- fresh, snipped
- 1 ea Clove garlic- finely chopped 3/4 ts Salt
- 1 x Pepper- dash of 1 1/2 c Lettuce- finely chopped
- 1 x Lemon or lime wedges
- * Jalapeno Chiles should be seeded and finely chopped.
- Mix all ingredients except lettuce and lime wedges. Place 1/4 cup of lettuce on ead of 6 serving dishes. Divide the crabmeat mixture among the dishes. Garnish with lime wedges.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer