- 1 1/2 lb Chicken wings (12 to 15)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 c Chicken bouillon
- 1 T Cornstarch
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 t Ground ginger
- 1/8 t Pepper
- 3 T Lemon juice
- 2 T Soy sauce
- 1/8 t Garlic salt
- Cut off and wing tips.
- I usually save these with other chicken parts for soup or stock.
- Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint with a sharp knife or poultry shears.
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper and place in the crockpot.
- Pour bouillon over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Drain, place on broiler pan.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine cornstarch with sugar, salt, ginger, pepper, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic salt.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Brush some sauce on chicken, brown under broiler. Turn, brush sauce on chicken and brown on other side. Recipe may be doubled. Keep appetizers hot and serve from the crockpot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer