Mersey Point Smoked Mackerel Log
- 2 Smoked mackerel fillets
- 8 Oz Light cream cheese
- 2 Ts Lemon juice
- 1 T Onion -- finely chopped
- 1 Tb Celery -- finely chopped
- 1 T Horseradish
- 1 C Almonds -- crushed
- 1/4 C Parsley -- fresh,fine chopped
- Remove skin and bones from smoked mackerel.
- Mix and blend smoked mackerel, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, celery, and horseradish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread mixture on plastic wrap and form into a log. Refrigerate until firm. Combine almonds and parsley. Roll log in this mixture. Serve with crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer